Reset your password
- For students, remember that your userid is a lower case s followed by your student number. e.g. s201600123
- If you are a staff member, your userid is a lower case p followed by your employment number. e.g. p201600123
- For any further assistance, please contact the Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL) ISAS 109 EXT ☎: 3872 / 3876 / 3515 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
- If you are a student or staff member and still need to reset/change your Thuto password, please use the Password Self Service to reset your password.
- If you are a Guest (e.g. NULIS Student, Guest lecturer, etc.) or login to Thuto using your email address, please type in your Email address below.